Campsite by the sea in Languedoc Roussillon
Campsite with direct beach access in the Mediterranean
Recharge your batteries in the open air. The Mediterranean is just a few steps from the CALA GOGO campsite with direct access to the beach. 6 kilometres of beautiful sandy beach.
A wooden gangway leads you from the Saint Cyprien Beach campsite to within a few steps from the water.
All you will have to do is set up your parasol, towel and tanning cream. Lazing around is guaranteed and above all well indicated.
In July-August, the Master lifeguards of the commune of Saint Cyprien watch over the beach.
At several hundred meters, discreet, a beach for naturism is frequented by the followers.
You will have understood it, at the camping by the sea in Languedoc-Roussillon will be an opportunity to enjoy the Mediterranean sun during your holidays in the South-East of France.
5-star holidays with your feet in the water
While walking on the water directly accessible from the campsite, you can go to the protected nature reserve of Mas Larrieu which extends over 160 hectares, a natural space between the spillway Tech (tech jar) and the Mediterranean.
When you come back from your stroll or swim, make a stop at the Cala Beach Club, for an ice cream, a cone, a cold drink or a salty snack with a fried hamburger, sandwich or why not play a game of beach volleyball where you will find teammates . On this ground, the good atmosphere reigns, the fair play is total.
The new atmosphere of the Beach Club lets you take to the reverie: foot in the sand, in the shade of the hut, the sea air refreshes you.
The Cala Gogo is the ideal campsite for a rental mobile home in the Languedoc Roussillon by the sea, rent a pitch in argeles by the sea, a superb 5-star campsite by the Mediterranean Sea, the top of the campsite on board sea in Languedoc Roussillon.
The most beautiful beaches of Languedoc Roussillon
When you arrive at campsite Cala Gogo, prepare your list of beaches to try. You can of course access the beach next to the campsite at St Cyprien or the water area at this 5-star campsite.
Near the Cala Gogo campsite you can visit some of the most beautiful beaches in the Languedoc Roussillon.
Here are the top 5 beaches in the region near the Cala Gogo campsite :
- Les pins beach is located in a beautiful environment. There is a first aid post and disabled access on site. This beach is ideal for a family swim.
- The Racou beach. Located in an almost wild setting, magical view of the Mediterranean Sea. A bar is nearby. This beach is full of charm.
- The beach of St Cyprien. This one borders the 5-star campsite Cala Gogo, it is the closest. You will then have access to the campsite’s beach restaurant, open during the high season. French fries, ice creams and all kinds of sweet and savoury dishes are available. Ideal for an impromptu meal at the water’s edge.
- The beach of l’ouille in Argelès is pleasant. The pebbles are very present at the bottom of the water, and bring out a colour close to that of the Caribbean.
- The beach of Paulilles A little further than the other beaches, this one also offers a very beautiful panorama. A wooded park adjoins this nice place.