of Canet en Roussillon
You are looking for a luxury accommodation with fully equipped kitchen and private terrace for your stay in France. Camping Canet-en-Roussillon ? The 5-star Camping Cala Gogo in Saint-Cyprien welcomes you near Canet en Roussillon, on the shores of the Mediterraneanfor an exceptional vacation in its magnificent 12-hectare wooded park in Pyrénées-Orientales.
5-star Camping near Canet en Roussillon
Si vous envisagez des vacances en camping à Canet en Roussillon 5 étoiles, vous trouverez certainement votre bonheur au camping 5 étoiles à Saint Cyprien, près de Canet-en-Roussillon et de Perpignan, pour des vacances inoubliables en bord de mer en Occitanie :
- A modern complex set in a wooded estate close to the Mediterranean, perfectly integrated into nature.
- Quality facilities designed for adults and children to let off steam and have fun, including an aquatic area, a multi-sports field, a beach volleyball court on the beach, a boules pitch, a games room and inflatables.
- Des hébergements de luxe pour un séjour tout confort et des emplacements spacieux pour tentes, caravanes et camping-cars.
- Activities and entertainment for the whole family from morning to night, including aquagym sessions, sports tournaments and themed evenings. A warm welcome, a friendly atmosphere, a bar-restaurant with terrace by the pool for a complete change of scenery, and top-of-the-range services such as laundry, grocery store, bike rentals and Internet access (Wi-Fi).
Discover our accommodations near Canet
Mobile home rental near Canet
Le camping de luxe Cala Gogo vous présente une sélection de mobil-homes meublés et entièrement équipés pour 2 à 8 personnes dans les Pyrénées-Orientales qui vous garantiront un confort optimal pendant votre séjour en couple, en famille ou entre amis en campings près de Canet-en-Roussillon.
Our prestige accommodations feature a spacious living room with sitting area and fully-equipped kitchen, 1 to 4 bedrooms, a beautiful bathroom, separate toilet and a magnificent private terrace with garden furniture to enjoy the mild Occitan climate in complete privacy.
Our rental fleet includes mobile homes of various sizes to suit the budget and needs of all holidaymakers. You’ll enjoy luxury and comfort in your mobile home rental in Canet en Roussillon from morning to night, from breakfast on the terrace to barbecues with your new friends after visiting Sète and other coastal towns in Occitanie. All our mobile homes are set in large, shady plots in a peaceful area of the Camping, and are bordered by natural hedges.
Camping Canet en Roussillon with swimming pool
If you’re looking for a top-quality campsite with a swimming pool near Canet-en-Roussillon in the south of France, you’ll find that Cala Gogo is a swimming kingdom for young and old that more than lives up to your expectations. Our Camping with water park covers an area of 600 square meters, guaranteeing you laughter, thrills, relaxation and a change of scenery.
Nagez vos longueurs de natation ou participez au réveil musculaire dans l’une de nos piscines chauffées (un des bassins est chauffé) pendant que vos enfants plongent et s’amusent allègrement. Dans notre camping avec piscine en Languedoc, les tout-petits disposent d’un espace qui leur est réservé, une pataugeoire avec des jeux d’eau et des toboggans afin qu’ils puissent barboter et découvrir les joies de la baignade en toute sécurité.
Have all your children found something to enjoy? Put your towel down on a deckchair in the sun or in the shade of a palm tree, and enjoy your vacation near Canet-en-Roussillon in the Pyrénées-Orientales.
Have you always dreamed of spending your vacations with your feet in the water, just a stone’s throw from a sandy beach? Take a breath of fresh air and come and enjoy our Camping near Canet en Rousillon.
Camping Canet-en-Roussillon low cost
When you book your camping holiday at the inexpensive Le Cala-Gogo campsite in Canet-en-Roussillon, you can choose from several well-equipped mobile homes with comfortable living spaces. For your next romantic vacation, you can book a 19.5 m² mobile home, including a bedroom and fully equipped kitchen, as well as a living room with sofa bed, TV and WIFI, and garden furniture with sun loungers. A parking space will always be available for your vehicle.
Many other rentals are available if you want to enjoy a family holiday on flexible dates. These are rentals with perfectly laid-out living spaces, comprising three or four bedrooms and accommodating between four and six people. For even greater comfort, you can book one of the models in the “privilege” range. This category includes the Maury mobile home, a 41 m² rental with four bedrooms and two bathrooms that can accommodate up to eight people.
Take advantage of our “Sea – Sun” promotion on your accommodation:
- Save 30% : 4 weeks = 3 weeks purchased + 1 offered
- Book 3 weeks = 2 weeks purchased + 1 free! 20% discount
Valid in May, June and September – Offer cannot be combined with other offersDiscover our special offers
Camping Canet-en-Roussillon seaside
After deconfinement and the end of long-distance travel restrictions, it’s time to discover new landscapes that are calmer and closer to nature. Camping Canet-en-Roussillon seaside Le Cala Gogo is best appreciated for its enchanting setting, just a stone’s throw from the Mediterranean.
The five-star establishment is also a great starting point for exploring the region’s natural sites, particularly the beautiful beaches of Languedoc-Roussillon.
- Plage des Pins is one of the region’s must-see spots, especially for family bathing.
- The Racou beach, meanwhile, is appreciated for its wild setting.
- The Saint-Cyprien beach is the closest to the Camping, which you can reach via a long wooden walkway that resembles a promenade in Nice.
Many holidaymakers are also attracted by the pebble beach of l’Ouille or Paulilles.Discover the seaside
Tourism in Canet en Roussillon
Located near Perpignan and Argeles sur mer, Canet-en-Roussillon is one of the most beautiful seaside resorts in the Pyrénées-Orientales and the former Languedoc-Roussillon region. It is bounded to the north by the mouth of the Têt river and to the east by the Mediterranean Sea.
It boasts a number of remarkable monuments, including the château vicomtal, the château de l’Esparrou and the church of Saint-Jacques.
The commune also boasts a beautiful botanical garden (arboretum) and a pond (pond of Canet-Saint-Nazaire) that are popular with walkers and nature lovers.
Canet en Roussillon: sightseeing
The town of Canet-En-Roussillon is close to Camping Cala Gogo. It is the second largest city in the Pyrénées-Orientales. This commune on the border with St Cyprien promises some wonderful discoveries during your visit.
- The château vicomtal de Canet-en-Roussillon: The château vicomtal is a listed historic monument. The history of the château, once a count’s residence, is fascinating.
- Les hospices à Canet-en-Rousillon: You can also visit the galerie des hospices, originally built as stables, where free exhibitions are regularly held.
- Regional traditions: Perhaps you’ll be able to witness one of the best-known Catalan traditions: the famous lamparo fishing. Folk dances and music are sometimes performed in Canet-en-Roussillon, where you can admire the traditional costumes. The instruments used by the musicians are often astonishing.
- The night market: Every evening during the summer season, come and discover the night market. Many local craftsmen and producers will be present. You’ll discover typical local products at low prices. The market starts at 6:30 p.m. and ends at midnight, from the summer solstice to September 8. If you prefer to visit the market during the day, the “Canet port” market takes place every Friday on the Promenade Côte Vermeille from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. from mid-June to September 6.
- L’Arboretum du Mas Roussillon: The arboretum is a conservatory where numerous plant species are preserved and presented. In July and August, you may be able to pick a few peaches and nectarines, and figs at the very end of summer. The orchard is open Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 8.30am to 12pm.
- Discover sublime villages: Discover the superb village of Torreilles, or Barcarès.